DA RULES May 4, 2012 3:49:50 GMT -5
Post by Cloudy on May 4, 2012 3:49:50 GMT -5
|[cs=2][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,419,true][atrb=style, background-color: A67F53; margin-top: 200px, bTable]|
[STYLE=font-family: old english text MT; font-size: 60px; font-weight: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: 180E03; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: -60px;]Da rules
site rules: basic guide to professional rping.
|[cs=2][atrb=cellSpacing,0,true][atrb=border,0,true][atrb=width,421,true][atrb=style, background-color: FFCD94; margin-top: -17px, bTable][style=width: 332px; background-color: FFC786; margin-top: 27px; margin-left: 40px; margin-bottom: 50px; font-family: new courier; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; word-spacing: 2px; color: black; padding: 8px;]|
• We know there's lurkers and stalkers. But once you joined the site, you're supposed to be, pretty much, taking responsibility of your choice and be present. All is forgiven, however, if you drop an absence note in the welcomes and farewells.
• Worry not! No need to write an entire book for each of your posts. But that doesn't mean you write 3 lines either. We ask a minimum of 200 words. That's like, 2 paragraphs. Simple and clean right?
• That it is on the Cbox, on the IC box, in threads or even PMs; Respect your fellow members, guests, and foremost the staff members. Remember: respect makes the world go round.
• We ask, nay, BEG that you use anime and ONLY anime characters as your OCs. Unless you pick games such as persona, final fantasy and the tales of series. Or other known games with anime drawn characters.
• One character per accounts. The only ones allowed to have ooc accounts are the staffs. If you want to know who plays who, just check the play by list. ALSO! We kindly ask that your names be written in CAPS LOCK. Why? It's pretty, it's fancy, it's perfect.
• THIS BOARD IS RATED PG-13! That means no smut. Keep this happy place clean and no one will ever get punishment. Meaning no secret pm to try and bypass the law. Proboards check everything.
• We humbly, humbly ask that you refrain from making Mary-sues or Gary-Stues. Any spotted characters will be shot, burn, mercilessly tortured as we watch with smiling faces.
• If you have a canon, please stick to your character's personality. While this is an AU, no one agrees to see Hibari, running around and hugging people without his beloved catchphrase.
• Just as it says, you may offer or suggest things in the suggestion box. But you may not tell others to do things the mods already do. Doing so will have you, not only warned, but most likely hated.
• While this board might have a few fight scenes in the future, under no excuses will power play be accepted. Playing the invincible hero or villain ain't cool, bro.
• Once you reserve a character, you have a week to post and finish your application. However! If you can't complete it under the given time, PM a mod with your reasons. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY NOT MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER UNLESS YOU HAVE FIVE POSTS WRITTEN IN THREADS!
• Seriously, lay off the nag. Don't stress others about making posts for you. Don't coax others into making characters. Don't... Just don't. We all have a life no matter how much we deny it.